The past several years we have been utilizing a process called the AIM Super Saturday. Because that format has worked so well for us, we again will follow that system – with a few minor tweaks.
By all indications we are expecting a record number of AIM student applicants – some of whom chose to attend Marquette because of the AIM program. We again seek your assistance in the interview process. If your schedule allows you to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest. Below is the format for the morning of Saturday, October 9th.
Quick facts about AIM Super Saturday, October 9th:
• 8:30 AM - Continental breakfast and expectations of interviewer
• 9:00 AM - Interviews begin in various rooms within Straz Hall
• Interviews scheduled every 12 minutes
• 11:30 AM - Interviews complete
• 11:45 AM - Regroup (with pizza) and debrief (should be about 30 minutes)
Thank you for your support of the AIM program.