The Claritas Investment Certificate is a new global self-study education program and exam designed to give anyone working in financial services a clear understanding of the investment industry and their professional responsibilities within it. Focused on the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, the program requires approximately 100 hours of study and generally can be completed within six months.
There is no education or experience requirement; however candidates should feel comfortable with the English language. The multiple choice, computer-based exam can be taken at your convenience at available test centers around the world.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Claritas Investment Certificate by CFA Institute. The Claritas program promotes a shared understanding of the industry, builds employee confidence, and raises effectiveness across all professional disciplines in the financial services industry, outside of investment roles; from client services to compliance; from human resources to IT and operations; from sales and marketing to legal and administrative services.
To learn more download these Claritas materials:
Explore the Course of Study
· Online, self-study program, requiring approximately 100 hours of study
· Two-hour multiple choice exam, available at Pearson VUE test centers worldwide
· No requirements or experience necessary
· Teaches essential concepts and ethics of the investment industry
· Successful candidates earn a certificate of knowledge