Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christina Starkey (AIM Class of 2011) Featured in Marquette Magazine






From the most recent issue of Marquette Magazine: http://tinyurl.com/3kxalvw


Christina Starkey, AIM / Bus Ad '11, double major in finance and international business

What's next? 

I'm moving to New York City to work at JP Morgan Investment Bank in fixed-income trading.

What excites you most?

I'm excited to be going to Wall Street since it really is the center of the world for finance.


What will you take along?

A lot of things to remind me of home and family. I will also take Marquette's idea of "being the difference" so that I can stand outboth for working hard and behaving ethically.


What accomplishment stands out?

I'm very proud to be doing something that not many people, especially not a lot of women, have been able to do, and I'm excited to be blazing this trail for future Marquette students.