The AIM program continues to add important players to the team:
· Dr. David Krause, AIM program director teaches: Introduction to AIM, Equity Valuation, Fixed Income Securities, Portfolio Management, Alternative Investments, and Private Equity and Ethics.
· Mr. Bill Walker teaches Investments and International Finance.
· Mr. Chris Merker teaches Investment Ethics/
· Mr. Jeff Germanatto teaches Investment Banking and Private Equity.
· Mr. Michael Wagner teaches Entrepreneurial Finance and Alternative Investments)
· Mr. Scott Hawig teaches Advanced Financial Modeling.
· Ms. Jessica Hoerres will become the new AIM Program Coordinator.
Dr. Krause said, “We have the people in place to support the AIM program from both an administrative and instructional standpoint. This group has more than 100 years of combined experience in industry and academia – and all are committed to maintaining AIM one of the very best applied finance programs.”