Economics – Finance Pre-Election Panel Presentation and Student Q&A
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2016
Time: 3:30-4:45 pm
Location: DS 105
Join Marquette and Canisus faculty members and alumni for an economic and financial analysis of the upcoming presidential election. What have we learned from the candidates about their positions on economic and financial issues? How unique is this election cycle? What are the implications for equities and fixed income markets? How might the election (and its outcome) affect US and global markets?
- Joseph Daniels, Chair and Professor, Economics, Marquette University
- Christian Bartley, Managing Director, Faleiro (International Trade and Development), Washington D.C.
- John Davis, Professor, Economics, Marquette University
- David Krause, Director Applied Investment Management & Assistant Professor, Finance, Marquette University
- Kathryn Wagner, Assistant Professor, Economics, Marquette University
- Richard A. Wall, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Professor of Economics and Finance, Canisus College