Join the Marquette Department of Finance for the alumni presentations and a networking event.
Friday, November 4, 2016
1:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Alumni Memorial Union (Room 227)
Students will learn:
- About different types of career paths in corporate finance, and commercial banking and lending
- How to handle tough interview questions or what to do when an interview starts to go awry
- How to follow-up after the interview and make the most of networking and social events
- The additional knowledge and polish to help stand out among the competition
- Share knowledge with our students
- Get to know and make contacts with our outstanding students
- Re-connect with classmates and network with others in the finance industry
1:30 p.m. Registration - AMU 227
1:50 - 2:00 p.m. Welcome - AMU 227
2:00 - 2:30 p.m. Overview of finance career paths - AMU 227
2:35 - 3:15 p.m. Breakout Session #1
3:20 - 4:00 p.m. Breakout Session #2
4:05 - 5:15 p.m. Networking reception - Lunda Room / Henke Lounge
Attire: Business casual
"I would strongly encourage students to attend the Careers in Finance day because it provides an in-depth look at what people do with their finance backgrounds. Additionally, it allows one to network with individuals who are more than willing to help motivated students."
Alex Wilke, PNC Financial Services. Analyst
Students can use the link below to RSVP (RSVP is required).
Additional info about the event can be found at: