- Brian Brophy (VeriFone Systems, ticker: PAY)
- Kristina Gergens (Align Technology, ticker: ALGN)
- Jon Scherwin (Shoe Carnival, ticker: SCVL)
- Alice Wycklendt (Quality Distribution, ticker: QLTY)
Over 60 people attended the Friday afternoon sessions and equity presentations. The guests included the sophomores who participated in the AIM open house, students in the AIM Classes of 2011 and 2012, and the following faculty and investment professionals:
- Tim Wojs (R.W. Baird)
- Lucia Cronia (Wells Capital Management)
- Tom Digenan (UBS)
- Dr. Don Giacomino (Marquette University)
- Dr. Sarah Peck (Marquette University)
- Pam Evason (Windermere Wealth Advisors)
- Ken Evason (Windermere Wealth Advisors)
Dr. David Krause, AIM program director, said, "It was great to see the large turnout on Friday. I thought the four student presenters did an outstanding job. We'll soon see which stocks made it into the portfolio - which will then be set until the students return in the fall. All of the students in the Class of 2012 did a fine job this semester; I believe they are ready for their summer internships."
Dr. Krause continued, "The investment professionals who attend the AIM meetings help to set the tone. The Q&A sessions that follow each student's stock pitch are an important element of the Applied Investment Management program. I am glad we had such an impressive turnout again. We'd like to thank everyone who attended the events on Friday; it was a great way to end the semester."