On April 8, 2016, Seven Students in the AIM Class of 2017 Pitched the Second Set of Stocks
|Nick Dykema pitched Methode Electronics|
Over 50 students in the AIM Room attended the second set of equity pitches delivered by the Class of 2017 in the AIM Room on Friday. The seven AIM student presentations also were viewed on-line via a webcast by more than 15 alumni and family members across North America.
These presentations also included the opportunity for real-time micro-blogging (via Twitter). During the AIM student equity pitches on Friday more than 20 questions and comments were posted at #AIMpitch at the @MarquetteAIM Twitter site.
|Jaclyn Godwin presented Allianz|
The presenting students have the opportunity to respond to the questions over the weekend before the students vote on whether or not to add the stocks they pitched. The student equity pitches have always been one of the main highlights of the AIM program and the new class did a solid job.
The opportunity for students to actively manage domestic and international equity portfolios has been an important part of Marquette AIM program’s experiential learning. The AIM students who presented on Friday included (Student Name, Fund and Sector, Company Name, and Ticker):
- Derek Grifka International Industrials BAE Systems ADR (BAESY)
- Tyler Sucharzewski International Healthcare Flamel Technologies SA (FLML)
- Jaclyn Godwin International Financial Services Allianz Se (AZSEY)
- Casey McClelland Energy Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (CRZO)
- Andrew Szyman Healthcare Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (EBS)
- Jack O’Connor Healthcare Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG)
- Nick Dykema Technology Methode Electronics, Inc. (MEI)
Their AIM equity write-ups can be accessed at: AIM_Equity_Write_Ups_4_8_16.pdf.
|Casey McClelland pitched CRZO|