AIM Class of 2018 & 2019 Student Equity Presentations - Friday, February 2nd
The second set of AIM student equity presentations of the spring semester will be on Friday, February 2, 2018.
Follow the link to review the student equity write-ups. You can also find every write-up since AIM's inception here.
Location: Marquette University, College of Business Administration - Straz Hall, 1225 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee 53233 - in the AIM Research Room 488, 4th Floor (pdf directions to AIM Room).
- Date: Friday, February 2nd
- Location: AIM Research Room
- Presentation Times: 9:00 to 9:50 a.m. & 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. CST
- Link to pdf Student Equity Write-ups
- If you are unable to attend, you can always view them via the webcast HERE
AIM will again be utilizing Twitter for your comments and questions. Please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the MarquetteAIM Twitter account (you can use Search Twitter on your site) and click Follow.
- During AIM presentations, go to #AIMpitch and follow the tweets (discussion) on Twitter (it will also be appearing on the Rise Display Board in the AIM Room and on your smartphone)
- Tweet your comments and questions during the AIM equity pitches
- Follow the rules of etiquette for using Twitter during AIM pitches
- Use the hashtag #AIMpitch to start each tweet
- Use $TICKER (note: this is called a cashtag and it be should the unique ticker/symbol for the stock that is being presented, ex: $TSLA)
- Keep you comment short because each tweet is limited to a maximum of 140 characters
- Example for Tweeting on a student’s Tesla equity pitch (note: the ticker for Tesla is TSLA): #AIMpitch $TSLA How do lower gas prices impact demand for electric cars?