The AIM Forum and reception brought many visitors to the AIM program in January (Dan Fuss, Jim Bianco, Alan Heuberger, Robert Taylor, and Tom Pence). During February the following individuals visited Dr. Krause and the AIM program:
- Peter Merkel, Grosvenor Capital Management;
- Steve Umland, Ministry Health Care;
- Todd Grossnickle, BNP-Paribas;
- Dan Einhorn, Capital Midwest Fund;
- Bill Nitkowski, MU alumnus;
- Tom Digenan, UBS;
- John Malooly, Wasatch Advisors;
- Barrett Willich, Winona Capital Management;
- John Lohre, JWLohre LLC
- Rick Imperiale and John Komives, Uniplan/Forward Funds.
Other guests that addressed the AIM students during the month of February included Valerie Beech, Marquette’s Business Reference Librarian and Karen Rinehart and Kristin Adler of Marquette’s Career Services office. Brandon Harris and Chris Pascale of Bloomberg also visited the AIM room to assist with student training.