Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AIM Students Headed to R.I.S.E. Forum at the University of Dayton


Since its inception in 2005, students in the AIM Program have participated in the R.I.S.E. Forum at the University of Dayton. The University of Dayton and the United Nations Global Compact are the hosts of the Redefining Investment Strategy Education (R.I.S.E.), the Ninth Annual Global Student Investment Forum March 26 - March 28, 2009 at the University of Dayton campus.

R.I.S.E. is the first forum of its kind to bring leading students, faculty and Wall Street together in an interactive learning environment to discuss a range of pertinent issues facing investment professionals.

R.I.S.E. IX will include keynote presentations by nationally renowned industry professionals; specialized breakout sessions focusing on a range of investment, career strategies and academic program development related issues; security analysis and portfolio management workshops, and an optional portfolio competition. R.I.S.E. VIII drew 2400 participants representing 257 colleges and universities from 71 countries.

Marquette's AIM students will be presenting their portfolios, attending breakout sessions, and participating on panels. For more information about R.I.S.E. and to view a video, go to:
http://sbaweb.udayton.edu/rise/index.asp