Another Successful CFA Research Challenge Season
The 13th season of the CFA Research Challenge was a record setting season with more than 6,200 students participating from across 1,100 universities and would not be possible without the hard work of our 4,000+ volunteers from across 161 societies and emerging societies.
• Global Final and Asia Pacific Regional Champions: Ateneo de Manila University representing CFA Society Philippines
• Americas Regional Final Champion: Canisius College (CFA Society Buffalo and CFA Society Rochester)
• Americas Regional Final Champion: Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (CFA Society Mexico)
• EMEA Regional Final Champion: Moscow State University (CFA Association (Russia))
• EMEA Regional Final Champion: University of Lausanne (CFA Society Switzerland)
|Marquette's AIM Team in 2019 CFA Americas Challenge|
This year Marquette participated for the 11th time in the Challenge - advancing to the Americas Regional Final for the 9th year.
Thanks to the CFA Institute for hosting this marvelous event.