AIM Class of 2019 Student Equity Presentations
The final set of fall AIM student equity presentations for the class of 2019 will be on Friday, December 7, 2018.
Follow the link to access the student equity write-ups. You can also find every write-up since AIM's inception in 2005 here.
- Location: Marquette University, College of Business Administration - Straz Hall, 1225 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee 53233 - in the AIM Research Room 488, 4th Floor (pdf directions to AIM Room).
- Presentation Times: 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. CST
If you are unable to attend, you can always view them via the webcast HERE
AIM will again be utilizing Twitter for your comments and questions. Please follow the instructions below.
How to comment using Twitter:
- Go to the MarquetteAIM Twitter account (you can use Search Twitter on your site) and click Follow.
- During AIM presentations, go to #AIMpitch and follow the tweets (discussion) on Twitter (it will also be appearing on the Rise Display Board in the AIM Room and on your smartphone)
- Tweet your comments and questions during the AIM equity pitches
Follow the rules of etiquette for using Twitter during AIM pitches
- Use the hashtag #AIMpitch to start each tweet
- Use $TICKER (note: this is called a cashtag and it be should the unique ticker/symbol for the stock that is being presented, ex: $TSLA)
- Keep you comment short because each tweet is limited to a maximum of 140 characters
- Example for Tweeting on a student’s Tesla equity pitch (note: the ticker for Tesla is TSLA): #AIMpitch $TSLA How do lower gas prices impact demand for electric cars?