Follow-up to the "Ins and Outs of Wall Street" Event at Marquette
The April 9th "Ins and Outs of Wall Street" event that was held on the Marquette University campus was very successful. Dr. Krause, AIM program director, reported, "The student feedback the past two weeks has been outstanding. I've been approached by numerous MU students who have told me that this was one of the best events they've attended on campus. Several of the students said that the "Ins and Outs" has already helped them with their interviewing skills for summer internships. It continues to improve each year."
The picture above was taken during the afternoon of the Ins and Outs event with most of the alumni presenters. Dr. Krause said, "We'd like to take one last opportunity to thank all of the Marquette alumni who helped prepare the material and those who presented during the event. This was the fourth Ins and Outs of Wall Street and, by far, this was the best event. I know the students are grateful for the support of our alumni and that they will return the favor to future students after they graduate. You are excellent role models and supportive of Marquette's mission."
During the "Ins and Outs of Wall Street" event the functional areas of finance were presented (included are the respective alumni presenters):
· Investment Banking (Brandon Giles, Joel Grebenick, Amy Klemme, Ashley Beckner, Adam Bordner, Katie Wycklendt, Brian Finnie, and Ross Michler)
· Sales & Trading (Billy Flynn, Kevin Gibbons, Mike Rice, Mark Davino, Sean Haggerty, and Peter Rode)
· Wealth Management (Bill Fritz, Mary Kowarick, Dan Williams)
· Investment Research & Asset Management (Tim Kellen, Anna Toshach, Mike Signore, Mike Carson, and Mike Klenn)
· Alternative Investments (Private Equity & Hedge Funds (Gavin Kaparis, Barrett Willich, Peter Merkel, and Greg Rawls)
Click on image below to access all AIM equity write-ups since 2005
All AIM Program write-ups since 2005
Marquette AIM Program Blog
The AIM Program at Marquette University began in 2005. Since then over 400 undergraduate students have participated in the program. Our alumni can be found in leading asset managers and investment banks throughout the country - and the world. As the first undergraduate program partner with the CFA Institute, we take pride in our students' successful placements and high CFA exam pass rates. In 2014 we added our second track: Private Equity & Investment Banking. We now offer students an opportunity to participate in the Finance in New York Program. Please feel free to contact us at:email@example.com